Jero New Server, Trading end on 31st Dec 2019, 11:59pm(GMT +8) CLOSED

admin
Site Admin

Jero New Server, Trading end on 31st Dec 2019, 11:59pm(GMT +8) CLOSED

Post by admin » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:16 am

Hi Jeronians,
I'm targeting to official launch New Jero exactly on my third-year run in Early October 2019. (beta in september)
fnnh43tdmi0n.jpg
fnnh43tdmi0n.jpg (750.19 KiB) Viewed 14670 times
How do I transfer my ID?
There will be no transfer of ID.
When the new jero starts, just need to register and create new account.

What should I do?
Well, I will be greatly appreciated if you can do a backup of your items in your account. Like, note down the items or printscreen. This will allowed us to save time during the manual 1 to 1 transfer on the new server.

How do I install the new client?
[Full]Jero v3.1 at http://jero.online/
I already bought a new domain name and web hosting.

What can and what cant transferred?
I will be doing my best to do a 1 to 1 manual transferring. However, there may be some items I might have forgotten due to human errors and old age.
- All modded and custom items will be given back. (gears, cards etc)
- All seasonal event items will be given back
- cash points, coins will be given back.
- only 1 account from old server permit for transferring onto new jero server, so pick ur main account wisely.

What will be compensated?
For those returning players who missed out this "transferring" phase. They will be compensated by the years they have been with jero. So there will be bound to have some missing item during the 1 to 1 manual transfer. So here is my proposition.

Option A:
The player can request cash points instead like what Flamel suggested. As for non-cash points items, I will return them 1 by 1.
I will do a 1 to 1 transfer of all items will take longer time as we going through the list of items. (if you have screenshot or backup will be greatly appreciated)

Option B:
1) For those returning old players who missed out the "manual transfer" and joined back the new jero while old jero has been closed. They will be starting from a new account with (I'm suggesting.. I can see the account creation date. Using IP to track)

For players who joined 3 years ago and returning to JeRO, will get 6800 Cash point, 500 refinement tickets and 3 sets of true bio MVP series cards and 3 sets of custom MVP cards. Max 2 billion zeny, Game tickets x50, x700 gold coins and x2 complimentary tickets.

For players who joined 2 years ago and returning to JeRO, will get 4500 Cash point, 350 refinement tickets and 2 sets of true bio MVP series cards and 2 sets of custom MVP cards. Max 2 billion zeny, Game tickets x40, x 500 gold coins and 2x complimentary tickets.

For players who joined 1 year ago and returning to JeRO, will get 2500 Cash point, 200 refinement tickets and 1 set of true bio MVP series cards and 1 set of custom MVP cards. Max 2 billion zeny, Game tickets x30, x300 gold coins and x2 complimentary tickets.

For players who joined 3 months to almost 1 year and returning to JeRO, will get 750 Cash point, 50 refinement tickets and 1 set of custom MVP cards. Max 2 billion zeny, Game tickets x20, x150 gold coins and x2 complimentary tickets.

For players who joined below 3 months won't be eligible
Where do I submit my list of the item list?
There's no submission needed. The list of items in printscreen or note down is for your own backup, in case I'm unable to access the old JeRO player's account one day. So far, I still have access to player's email thus I can see their inventory items in storage, I can use @itemlist command to check online players' equipment. So these 2 ways, I can slowly dupe the items and transfer to the new JeRO 1 by 1 into your new account and inventory.

Are there any changes in gameplay?
Yes. What you see the items/monsters/quest in JeRO will still be retained at 100%.
New changes are base on my new client file from July 2019. Terra Gloria Episode.
Adv Doram skill will be enabled, Soul Reaper and Star Emperor will be available too.

Is this just taking over from gm Elvis due to his/her departure
Yes. because the main access to all players account is with ex-GM Elvis and he refuses to give me access. So I can't merge the player account into my new server. So all I can do is to manual transfer items.

I've joined Jero for almost 3 years. But I prefer those compensation cashpoints instead of my existing items. Will I be able to get it?
I have to check your account creation date first. If you don't mind a new fresh start, I can give those rewards base on how long you have been with JeRO. All your old existing items will not be given back to you. Since you have opted for the compensation rewards.

When will Old JeRO close?
Early November 2019. Only Gm can lock in to retrieve data.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Jero New Server

Post by admin » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:56 am

Q: What can bring over to the new server from the Divine Set, cards, items and equipment I have? My player name is Ayame.
A: All Modded items, Custom items, Cash Points and Event items will be returning back to players.

Q: How about cash point? Will be I able to keep my cashpoint in the new server?
A: Yes 100% definitely. It's your hard earn credits

Q: When and where can I download the New Jero?
A: Currently I'm still doing internal testing on my new 2019 client-server. So I haven't released the official website. I already bought a new domain name and web hosting. I will reveal them at a later date.

Q: I have other characters will their equipment, storages and cards will be carried over to the new server?
A: Yes, I will do the 1 to 1 manual transfer to all your characters, however, it will take some time depending on how many characters you have.

Q: How about the Dyestuff, Crystals, refinement ticket, old violet box, old blue box they are important items to me, please GM Huggies carry them over in the new server I work so hard just to gather them.
A: Sure, If you like the boxes back. We can sit down in the new server when is up, I will do the 1 to 1 manual transfer however it will take longer time.

Q: GM Huggies I have made an ironman helmet and 4 Elemental runes will those return to me in the new server?
A: Yes. Those are custom items - Marvel series. Will be returning back to you.

Q: Example of Custom items?
A: There's a wide range of customs list in JeRO. As long as its "modded" like gray set and customize items like glyph cards or wukong set. Things not under the official listings.

Q: I have an immortal cursed Knight card I bought for 100m will be this card return to me its equip to my divine bow of my ranger character Ayame in the new server since I can't seem to find the immortal cursed knight
on the sky fortress instance
A: I will return that card to you. Just remind me during the 1 to 1 manual transfer in the new JeRO Server.

Q: GM Huggies my ranger character has this cards equipped ( WhiteKnight Card, Khalitzburg knight card, Gold glyph cards, Glyph cards, Nidhogg card, Jero card, Ranger Cecil card) Can please return them to me in the new server?
A: Sure. I will return that card to you. Just remind me during the 1 to 1 manual transfer in the new JeRO Server.

Q: Can I still complete the Divine set of my sura character before moving into the new jero server?
A: Yes you can. Remember to update ur item PrintScreen or note it down. So I can return the completed items back to you.

Q: Next Question will be the items we got from events or Quest be returned to me in the new jero server?
A: For event items, yes. As for quest items, it depends. Most quests are easy to redo.

Q: Will be the cards equip to my equipment of my characters can be carried over to the new server?
A: Yes. I'm able to use @itemlist to check on your character in the current server and I will dupe it to your character in the new server. I will also appreciate if you can do a backup of your items in your account. Like note down the items or printscreen. This will save us time during the manual 1 to 1 transfer on the new server.

Q: Is the level cap 255 going to increase?
A: No. It will retain most of the stats and base/job level same like the old JeRO. I may reconsider to cap max hp at 2.5million.

Q: Will you return to bio lab cards and custom cards no matter how many it is?
A: Yes. (take note, I still have access to check the amount in the current server)

Q: If I put the bio lab cards in the inventory of my character can be it carried over to the new server?
A: Good question. as I'm unable to view your equipped items/cards. However, I can use @itemlist command to see your inventory. if I'm using Cpanel to view your account inventory storage, provided my server don't crash while loading your account details.
Don't worry about the cards ya. since u porting to new server I will give it back to you.

Q: I already listed down the total number of Bio Lab cards and Custom Card that I have. Is this the right thing to do?
A: Yes. because you not just helping me. You are also helping other players to save time during the transferring. Thank you.

Q: Do we get some Freebies in the new server?
A: Currently I have no plans for that. This new server was created "taking over" from gm Elvis. So in the future, I have to full access without staying behind someone's shadow.

Q: How can i confirm i was one of the players who joined Jero 3 years ago?
A: I can see the account creation date. (this compensation is meant for the player who missed out the "transferring" phase)

saulinglang

Re: Jero New Server (open for beta)

Post by saulinglang » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:19 pm

Your server is down sir . .

Rengoku

Re: Jero New Server (open for beta)

Post by Rengoku » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:04 am

Server won't be available by the 11th of October due to beta phase test end. we can wait for further announcement of when the server will be up.

Rengoku

Re: Jero New Server

Post by Rengoku » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:49 am

Is the server down? it says Rejected from server.

Frahig

Jero New Server Trading end on 31st Dec 2019 11 59pmGMT 8

Post by Frahig » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:36 pm

Yes, but that doesnt make sense, why would you make bots if the game is full of bots it will end in a few seconds and players will never play in that region in the same time again