Coins, Zeny and Misc

admin
Site Admin

Coins, Zeny and Misc

Post by admin » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:17 am

JeRO use both zenies, coins and cash points as the main source of trading. However there's a short chain of actions to reach cash points.

10 million Zeny: 1 Platinum Coin
10 Platinum Coins : 1 Mythril Coin
1 Mythril Coin : 1 Cash Point

Where do i farm zeny fast?

There are 2 methods:
1) Look for a drawf npc at the south of the fountain, it will wrap you to a dungeons full of gold porings. Each gold poring drop 2 gold bars and 2 yggdrasil berries
2) Look for Hermoine Npc not far from the drawf, it will wrap you to a mini-game to mine ores. Each ores can sell for a good price.
there are 3 grades of ore; silver ore, gold ore and mythril ore. There a small chance you can mine a 17 carat diamond worth 250 million zeny.
(1,000 ores limit per day)

Take note that each character can only have a capacity of 2 billion zeny. Please remember to bank in your zenies using banker npc.

How to get Platinum coin or Mythril coins without farming zeny?
Platinum coins and Mythril coins can be obtain from:
1) Daily login - prizes are better as you login in daily
2) Auto Events - Every hour there will be auto generated different set of events, rewards are 1 to 3 Platinums coins if you score and win.
3) MVP Undine drop platinum coin at celestial town, talk to celestial npc located outside pontera weapon store. (She drop wing box as well)
4) Doyen MVP drop platinum coin at sara memory instances talk to ghost palace npc located at the right side of pontera fountain. (He drop wing box too)
5) Every Sunday, 8pm, GM will host monsters raid at pontera town. Max of 25 Mythril coins will be rewards to all players participating, depending on how many they have killed.

How about other stuffs like Bubble gum, Convex Mirror and 100% refine tickets?
1) Daily login - prizes are better as you login in daily
2) Fishing Mini game at town Brasil, located along the southeast coast lines. There's a small chance you can fished out a platinum coin/wing box/100% refine tickets.
3) Every Saturday, 8pm, GM will host monsters raid at pontera town. Max of 25 100% refined tickets will be rewards to all players participating, depending on how many they have killed.

Bubble gum usages
It is the raise the monster droprate by double or triple. All mvp cards in JeRO are drop at 40%.
Bubble gum - 40% x2 rolls. Bubble gum doesn't really increase drop rate percentage in rathena. It just rolls the drop twice.
HE Bubble gum - 40% x3 rolls. Bubble gum doesn't really increase drop rate percentage in rathena. It just rolls the drop thrice.

Convex Mirror usages
Convex mirror can be use to detect mvp exact location in the dungeons or field.
Custom MVPs and LHZ MVPs and instances MVP are not applicable.
Using the item inside MVP Summon npc ground won't work as well.

100% refine tickets
JeRO allow weapons and equipment able to refine up to +20.
Every refine decrease the success chance rate. This tickets will bypass the failure percentage.

Token of Siegfied
Allow player to resurrect on the spot upon use.
Only available at cash shop

Poring Coins
20 Poring Coins : 1 Mora Coin
20 Poring Coins : 1 Splendide Coin

Poring coins can also be use as a currency as it own to get costume at the npc claw UFO catcher.

How to get Poring Coins?
Poring coins can be obtain from:
1) Daily login - on the 3rd and 5th day
2) Self trigger Fact Npc at the north of pontera fountain.

Mining
Limit of 10000 ores - reset in 48 hrs to mine again.

Mine Lvl 1 require 50 successful mining of ores.
Mine Lvl 2 require 80 successful mining of ores
Mine Lvl 3 require 150 successful mining of ores

50% chance to obtain silver ore - Lvl 1 only
35% chance to obtain an ADDITIONAL New ores, which can sells at higher prices - Lvl 2 only
5% chance to obtain a Giant Bradium Fragment - Lvl 3 only
1.45% chance to obtain a 17 Carat Diamond - Lvl 3 only